A new version of our service under number 1.1.0 is released!
The main update in the release was the user’s connection speed measurement before the start of the game, to determine whether it allows an internet connection to use the service. To enjoy Playkey you need at least 3 mbps broadband channel to Playkey nearest server. In case of lower speed, a warning message will appear and you won’t be able to play.
Also following updates have been released:
- Added 5 new games:
- Flatout 2
- Far Cry
- MotoGP 13
- WRC 3
- Assassins Creed
- Sound implementation to AAC (allow play sound on STB)
- Bug fix with streaming video when you change a device.
- Bug fix when reconnecting gamepad.
- A prototype site for partners.
- Implemented support for specific encoding method.
- Several slices per frame, intra_refresh and optimal buffer sizes development.
- Bug fix of the non-working axis gamepad in some games.
Take a look at our new games added for demo. We hope you will enjoy it!