We are looking for a Country Managers in US & SK!
Our company is the cloud gaming platform Playkey https://playkey.net/
The cloud gaming platform Playkey is already a real working cloud-gaming business in Europe, Russia and the CIS.
In 2017, in a wave of cryptocurrency market development, it was decided to use blockchain technologies to create a decentralized gaming platform Playkey.io allowing users with more powerful PCs to provide gamers with cloud access to their equipment for Playkey project tokens.
Thus, gamers with weak PCs will have the opportunity to play last modern games on leased technical capacities.
Having moved to Peer2Peer model Playkey plans to appear on the markets of the USA, Asia, LATAM, Oceania in 2018-2019.
Scope of tasks
- Customize the product to specific market considering all the characteristics of local audience and customer behaviour.
- Initiate communication with users on the market of the United States, Korea through various channels.
- Participate in the identification and analysis of product hypothesis on the US and Korean market.
- Help to form the offer for users of the US market, Korea, taking into account the features and characteristics of the gaming consumer in the US and Korea.
- Broadcast knowledge of the user of the United States and Korea and approaches among the team.
- Develop the best marketing strategy considering specific channels and ad formats for the market with the help of HQ marketing team.
- Ensure that Playkey is well-positioned within the local entertainment, gaming, and media ecosystem.
- Lead cross-functional collaboration: this individual will work closely with a variety of internal and external partners to exceed goals for shared business objectives on the market.
- Ensure global product rollouts are localized appropriately for the market.
- Work with product owner, analytics and marketing teams to define and measure success.
- Realize Customer Development process on the market, provide results and product hypotheses to HQ PO team.
- Native speaker
- Fluent in both written and oral communication
- 3+ years in entertainment, gaming or media leadership roles
- Knowledge of the Customer Development theory – understanding how the product is built on the basis of the data from the user
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to take ownership and achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience with presenting to and influencing at all levels of the company
- Strong existing relationships in gaming communities and local game industry influencers
- Familiarity with cloud gaming industry
- Working experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience in the gaming industry of PC games of more than 5 years
- Remuneration and form of employment (contract, service agreement, etc.) – we consider the expectations of candidates.
- You will be able to show your expertise, knowledge of the gaming market and gamers community, make your contribution to the strategy of development of cloud gaming service on the market from scratch.
If you like this role & you have relevant experience, please, feel free to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com